Samstag, 30. November 2013

The perfect winter coat


This winter I vowed to myself to invest in a really warm and cold-resistant winter coat.
So happy that I managed to get my hands on this coat in my size, and I even got a pretty good discount on it. I know it's a pretty pricey coat, but this year around I told myself to invest in one timeless coat that I will (and must wear) forever from now on. I am so happy with my choice and so much more protected from the cold.

Wearing Woolrich Arctic Parka, sheinside sweater, zara skirt and boots

Diesen Winter habe ich mir vorgenommen in eine wirklich warme und kälteresistente Winterjacke zu investieren. Ich bin so froh sie noch in meiner Größe ergattern zu können und noch mit einem unschlagbaren Rabatt. Ich weiß die Jacke ist ziemlich kostspielig aber dieses Jahr wollte ich in eine zeitlose Jacke investieren die ich auch wirklich jeden Winter rauskramen werde. Ich bin mehr als glücklich mit meiner Entscheidung und fühle mich viel geschützter vor der Kälte.

 
Bloglovin           Instagram

6 Kommentare:

  1. Sehr schöner Mantel :)

    http://coco-colo.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. nice. xo
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Looks super warm and stylish :)

    xo, Liz
    www.casualconcern.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. du hast einen sehr schönen Blog mit wundervollen Fotos :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. That coat looks really warm, and I love the way you paired it up with that chic shirt. You look amazing!

    http://www.mursway.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Beautiful coat! xx

    reallyliteral.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen

thank you for stopping by ♥ please comment in either german or english.

Disclaimer

All content, if not otherwise stated, is under copyright ©impressthepress2012. Please ask for permission if you want to use my images.