Sonntag, 24. Februar 2013

New In: Beauty


As I had mentioned before I am trying to invest into beauty more than into clothes as I am definitely not lacking in that department anymore.
A week or so ago the monthly glossybox arrived. I won't go into detail about the products, I think you can get an idea from the pictures but I was less than thrilled by the content and to make a long story short, I cancelled my subscription with that brand upon receiving the box. My make-up drawer is overflowing with the products/samples they sent me, because I was rarely ecstatic to try their brands. Farewell, Glossybox!
To the more exciting stuff. Recently placed an online order and these beauties arrived last week at my humble home. Benefit's Finding Mr. Bright a box with cute sample sizes of some of Benefit's highly coveted products, such as their highlighter and cheek tint. Been dying to get my hands on those products and can't wait to try them out.
Also new in my lipstick collection is Mac's Plumful. I am a sucker for MAC lipsticks, this one is the fifth one in my collection and I think this is only the beginning. The color payoff is stunning and I have been hearing praises on this one from Youtube gurus left and right so that should be a good sign. So far, I love it.
 And last but not least, you should know this one: Urban Decay's Naked Palette. It's been on my wishlist for months now, and how could it not, that palette has been praised to the heavens, I just had to get it, and it really did not disappoint. Been using the palette almost every single day and the colors are just beautiful and easy on the eyes. Literally. Got it as a birthday gift, so thank you, you know who you are :))

Honestly I used to be a complete noob when it comes to make-up, but thanks to Youtube and all of the fabulous make-up gurus I've been learning the 101 on make up and brands to try. I already have my eyes on the next beauty products, but honestly high end make up is so expensive man.But it is really worth it's price most of the time, that's for sure.

Bloglovin                            Instagram  

13 Kommentare:

  1. that naked palette looks sweeeet!

    http://therawrdrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love mac's lipstick, I should try this plumful!

    xx
    http://www.dresstocook.com/2013/02/purim-weekend-outfit.html

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Ahhh der MAC Lippenstift! Ich will auch <3
    www.wldhrts.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. oh ich liebe die naked paletten, die sind so toll! bist voll hübsch und dein blog ist schön!:)

    xo nele

    farawaylovers.blogspot.de

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. der Lippenstift < 3

    gizemslookbook.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. so wunderschöne dinge hast du dir da gegönnt!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. So inspiring,honey!Absolutely love it;-)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. ooo i love the naked palette the best!

    www.frankvinyl.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Die Naked Palette steht auch schon sehr lange auf meiner Wunschliste! Die Farben scheinen ja ein Traum zu sein!

    x

    fashion is for idiots [like us]
    fashion is for idiots [like us]

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. I love your style and blog (-:

    xx

    http://sissihope.blogspot.ch

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Amazing makeup! I have the Naked palette myself, and it's fab.

    Check out my new blog?

    xo Carli from fashionfolly.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. I've got this little benefit box too and the naked palette, very good products :)

    AntwortenLöschen

thank you for stopping by ♥ please comment in either german or english.

Disclaimer

All content, if not otherwise stated, is under copyright ©impressthepress2012. Please ask for permission if you want to use my images.