Montag, 18. Februar 2013

Current Wanties

Current favorites

Current favorites von impressthepressblog, white athletic shoes enthaltend

Need those in my life right now:
- Houndstooth pattern: I have been looking around practically everywhere for ages for a nice black and white houndstooth patterned sweater/cardigan and have yet to find the perfect one. I am on a clothing shopping ban, but this is the one item that I NEED in my closet.   
  Yves Saint Laurent: My strategy is, since I won't be spending unneccessary amounts of money on clothing I might as well invest in good quality make up. I was always the drugstore type of girl, and really I had a good reason to, these high end brands are frickin' expensive! But I think if it comes to sensitive areas like your skin, it can't hurt to go for quality once in a while. On my list are the Le Teint Touche Éclat foundation as well as one of their beautiful lipsticks. I will spoil myself, but it definitely won't be both at the same time, or else I might get reasonable again. 
 - Nike Free running shoes: One of my new year's resolution is to work out. I am such a lazy bum and my stamina has gone down the drain. I figured by buying suitable sportswear my motivation level might take a heap as much as my bank account will take a fall.

And lastly the probably cheapest but prettiest bit out of the bunch. Fresh tulips. They are hands down one of my favorite flowers and they just instantly lift my mood into spring and sun and freshness. I got a beautiful bouquet from my bf for valentine's day and I will fill the apartment with even more, once they've grown even more beautiful. 

That being said, I don't think I will ever escape this cycle of consumerism.Sigh.


Bloglovin                              Instagram  


  

28 Kommentare:

  1. If you find a nice houndstooth jacket, let me know! I've been on the hunt too.
    Fresh tulips are lovely. I bought yellow ones today!

    M.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Aw the tulips are beautiful! I always love having flowers around the apartment but unfortunately my cat eats them!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. i love that jacket!!
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Der YSL Lippenstift ist total schön :) Und die Tulpen passen jetzt super zum Frühling :)

    Liebe Grüße

    Emma
    http://www.modekind-blog.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. the trainers are awesome

    http://therawrdrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Tolle Liste! Könnte ich genauso übernehmen.

    Ich finde deine Seite übrigens toll.

    - Dani

    www.welcometomyjungle.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Love the layout! Ive just styled some blue dresses on my blog, it would be cool if you checked it out
    Rachael's Blog

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. der lippenstift ist so mega!! :))

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Great list, loving that tweed.
    xoxo
    Christy
    http://www.am2pmchic.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. I love your photos! Really cute blog <3 great wishlist too

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Hello :) I'm big fan of your blog, you've got amazing style and you take amazing photos. Kisses!

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. love the hat so much!
    olguiscloset.blogspot.com.es

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Love these pieces! The YSL lipstick looks so pretty!! <3

    xxx

    Mia's Little Corner

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. I just bought fresh tulips this morning ;-))

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. Want the YSL lipstick! Great items girl X

    www.fashion-attacks.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. Love the monochrome x

    http://www.lucia-lolita.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first
    comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading and keep up the great work! :)

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  18. I have come across your blog and love it!! going through every post! Currently lusting over Nike Free Runs too - these are gorgeous :)

    Would love your feedback also on my blog - all very new! but any feedback good or bad would be amazing!

    Chloe x

    www.seamlessstyling.blogspot.co.uk

    AntwortenLöschen
  19. I love the YSL lipsticks and the Nike shoes! I want ones, too ;)

    Would you like to follow each other?
    http://evamilano.blogspot.co.uk/

    AntwortenLöschen
  20. Lovely selection! Love tulips!

    Bisous, Marie <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  21. I totally feel the same regarding make up. always been a drug store girl, but after my skin broke out the other day, I'm seriously considering using some high end products.
    got myself a few samples and liking the YSL foundation the best at the moment. :) you should definitely try out foundation brushes as well, the application is sooo nice! haha x

    AntwortenLöschen

thank you for stopping by ♥ please comment in either german or english.

Disclaimer

All content, if not otherwise stated, is under copyright ©impressthepress2012. Please ask for permission if you want to use my images.