Montag, 31. Dezember 2012

2012




2012. And so a year came and flew by like it was nothing but a fickle breeze of fresh air. Where did the months go so quickly and what was I doing all of that time? This year, like no other, left me with some of the greatest memories that I will cherish forever but also taught me some valuable, and often painful lessons on life, values and most importantly people. Good people have entered my life, bad people have crossed it, I've cried, I've laughed, I've danced, I've hated, I've loved, and the most valuable lesson I've learned, is that life is too short to spend it with people that suck the happiness out of you. Taken that into account, one of my New Year's resolution says: Don't be bitter about the things in life you can't change and instead focus on the things in life that make me happy. Because Karma is a bitch and eventually it'll get you. Always.
That being said, I am ready to leave an eventful 2012 behind and embrace the rollercoaster that is 2013 which either way will be legen-wait for it- you know the drill :)

Happy New Year and see you in 2013!
Love, H.


10 Kommentare:

  1. Lovely shots! Just found your blog would you like to follow eachother? happy new year xx

    http://scattergirll.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love all of these photos! Have a great 2013 :)

    www.rougefox.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Happy New Year !!! hope you have a lovely NYE !!!

    wanna follow on Instagram and GFC ?


    Kisses
    Hannah
    Elegantesque Blog

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Just found your blog and um DAMN GIRL! You are so awesome! Looks like 2012 treated you pretty nice. I'm your newest follower! Happy New Year!
    Rory
    p.s. I caught the legen-wait for it-dary pun ;) WE ENJOY THE SAME TV SHOWS <3
    www.WearAboutsBlog.com
    Enter my Sammy Dress giveaway and check back everyday this week for ANOTHER new giveaway!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. That looks like a fun and very stylish year! Hope 2013 is even better :)

    1Z1825EA0347840154

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I hope you have a wonderful 2013!

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Love your style! I follow you =)

    x from Bcn


    P.R

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Love the pictures, you style is amazing! Happy new year gorgeous!

    http://bamostwanted.blogspot.com.ar/

    AntwortenLöschen

thank you for stopping by ♥ please comment in either german or english.

Disclaimer

All content, if not otherwise stated, is under copyright ©impressthepress2012. Please ask for permission if you want to use my images.